It's a Bad One...


Well, to keep our 2785 rabid fans entertained before the BOditor can type again, the Goat quickly gathered a few conversations and messages... keep in mind these are actual messages/emails...

- Dude, it's been a Bad One!
- Yo dude, I couldn't sleep, it's been a Bad One!
- BObbie, stop your shit…….
- All we want is to have a good time and chill……
- BOet, it's been a bad one, I ate some dodgy stuff last night!
- Faaking beaches and hoz, I miss 1 lousy faaking lide & im faaking out?!!! :(
- WTF!
- Come say that on my wheel this Sunday…….
- It's raining, guys, it's going to be a Bad One...
- WHAT?! In this cold you want to go out and ride??
- I broke my left nut in Argus, you don't hear me whine...
- Best you bring nice net stockings! We like our fish fresh at team BO!!!
- Guys, the route is too long - I'd rather head to Fournos for breakie...
- I'm calling a Bad One, not riding in the dark!
- They have lights! They cant use that as an excuse to BO!
- Lani, jy’s hare gat ne? Kom se dit op my wiel sodat ek jou a p….klap kan gee.
- No, no.... those little blue pill do nothing but cramp you!!!!!
- NOOOOO, we doing 120km, averaging 30km/h……
- Food better be good tonight...... Coz this conversation.....
- VOK! Some sh1t just hit the fan. Cunt make the ride in the morning. BObbie please eat my sarmie.
- Hopefully I can be out of here in time for lunch. !@#$%...
- Spoken like a True Toothless Fisherman from Fish Hoek whom crashed his bike there….
- I will ride both days long or short if we start late, as in 08h30 late...
- You should have seen me on the bike when I wasn't cramping.
- Feeling really lazy...
- Faak! As usual, Larry went hard and I am ruined... faak...
- My ma is still toight after ju done with her, slut...
- Or he is looking for excuse to use to BO on Sun...?
- What you calling a Crampagnolo! You watch your mouth!
- Sorry... I forgot... I won tickets for an event at Rosebank 2mrw... We can do it nxt week when everybody is available! :)
- Whatever dude, IF you pitched, then maybe we could have won!!!
- Burp...
- Hear hear! :)
- Thanks everyone! Was a GOOD ONE!

Need we say more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition