BOlani's Plea!!!

To whom it may concern

I had entered and paid for the 94.7 cycle challenge 2010 and despite my long term support of your event I was still given a disgusting seeding into group “L”.  None the less I patiently wasted further time and money to have myself reseeded at your expo for a further R 150 and was then given the 1st class service which I should have been offered in the first place and granted access to any starting time I wanted.

To make matters worse I fell ill on the eve of the 94.7 cycle challenge 2010 and had to surrender my Entry and as such had ensured my participation in your prestigious event by way of putting my Chip into my mates back pocket.

I regret to inform you that neither my starting time nor finishing time was logged and considering your charged R 265 for the entry and a further R 150 for the substitution I have to ask……

What the FAAAK is wrong with your timing equipment?!!!

Regards


Waiman Chan
Race no: 277777


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition