BObbie's S/T Diary - Lani Edition

So BObbie insist I must get off my fat ass and go ride my LOOKey...

Me: (eff sakes) So where must we go?
BObbie: (ready to ride) I lead, ju follow. Bling ju wallet.

We stopped at a Book Shop and BObbie make me pay...


Then I want to know if I can go home now, tomorrow is Daddy's Day, I must satisfy the wife if I am to get my daddy treatment.

But BObbie make me pay, again, by Trieste...


Anyway, we make it home before lunch. And BObbie say to me he come for lunch now, I must make extra...

He also say, he should be IN for dindin, I must cook 4 cups of rice...

BOwife: (warning) I like BObbie, he's fun and he plays with the BObabies. I don't mind him coming to eat, all the time, but you chewn your friend he leave some food for BObabies... and leave their snack box alone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition