The Arms Race Report - Taxi!!!

[Ed. note: (shaking his head in disbelief) I wanted to edit this piece, but the Goat ne, he insist nothing must be changed like someBOdy we knew...]

So the Goat (myself), walks down the street and waved for a taxi!!!

Goatie: (excited) LOOK, LOOK, a taxi stopped, for me!!!

Goatie: (happy face) LOOK, it's yellow, like I am in New York!!!

Goatie: (LOOKing for approval) Pa, Pa, I mean Pu, Pu, LOOK, I got a Specialized just like you!!!

Goatie: (smiling ear to ear) LOOK, it even tells you what you need to pay to ride it...

Goatie: (proud) See, noBOdy is gonna hijack me for a twenty!

Goatie: (trying to be technical) BObbie, that is? Oh, oh... LOOK, even the hub is yellow like the rim!!!

Goatie: (declaring ) Taxis bolt their wheels!!!

Goatie: (clapping) It's no eagle but it's a "S"!!!

Goatie: (confused) It's a... It's a... I not know what it is...

Goatie: (shouting to the Lani) LOOK, it's Specialized!!!

Goatie: (clueless) BObbie, this is carbon right? right?

Goatie: (slurping) colour matching saddles!!!

Goatie: (imagining things now) LOOK Pa, no cleats!!!

Goatie: (going transformer) Bumble chain!!!

Goatie: (BObbied) Made in Taiwan baby!!! OK, so 94% of the pro race bikes are all made in Taiwan, but this one is Specialized!!!

[Ed. note: (embarrassed) LOOK, we are bike riders, and maybe the Goat can't add, but he sure can climb...}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition