The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

Goatie: (tongue slipping and drooling) Who more bike than I?!!!

Goatie: (cheers) All together now, raBObi, raBObi.
BObbie: (snickers) Ra is the Egyptian Sun God, but ju only need to call me once, I hear.

Goatie: (declaring) The  Spider Bike!
Lani: (snickers) So I stick BObaby 1's Ben 10 sticker on my bike I call my bike The Ben 10 Bike?

Goatie: (stating) Single BOttle cage. Spiderman drinks cement milk shakes.
Marvel: (confused) He does?

Goatie: (shouting) Spidercage!
EveryBOdy: (turning their fingers in circles next to their temples...)

Goatie: (screaming) Alexrims baby, with stars!
BObbie: (sticks a star on his forehead) BObbie baby, with stars!

Goatie: (wala wala) BMX saddle for a comfy steel ride!
 Papa: (sarcastic) People who drinks cement milk shakes don't ride with saddles... and I drink cement milk shakes...

Goatie: (pumping biceps) Single speed, men's stuff!!!
Donkey: (whatever) You can't afford gears or you try to be a cool kid?

Goatie: (I show high tech) Shitmano Hyperglide GLX, cont beat this!
Tubs: (clearly) I see ju skewer are hyper gliding out of the drop out...

Goatie: (hallucinating) Go fast Spiderman hanging for his life!
Whale: (what the hell is wrong with you) It's a sticker?

Goatie: (doing hand stands) Go faster spidertube!
Katy: (pity) Goatie, maybe you need to sit down...

Goatie: (doing cart wheels) Shitmano Sora front wheel baby!
Tally: (shaking her head) More like a SORry excuse for A wheel...

Goatie: (pounding chest with both hands like a King Kong) Ja, watch out! Just wait till I am done training!!!
EveryBOdy: (already left...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition