The Arms Race Report - The Lani Double Smack!

Tubs: (begging) OK, Lani, enough, no more, no more. This has to stop. My vrou is moering me dom!!!
Lani: (not done yet) We are done until I say we are done!!!

Lani: (LOOK 585, are you serious?!!!) LOOK, I LOOK you some more I LOOK. Did I not tell you I not like the colour?!!! LOOK 695 Team Edition!!! 2012 Sram Red!!! 6.15kg!!!

Here's a closer LOOK!!!

LOOK, now Shitram has Campy LOOK alike hoods!!! And the only thing that is not Campy or Shitmano LOOK alike is still the irritating double tap!!!

Accordingly, Shitram improved on 1. weak brakes, 2. slow front end shifting, 3. chain ring flexing and hey, they even added an anti chain slipper to prevent another chaingate (All Andy Schlapstick fans rejoice everywhere, Tally included...)!!!

Just LOOK at it!!! Again!!!

[Team B.O. Public Relation Officer: (explaining) Yes, yes, we got all the complaints from 'Pa about the bias our BOditor levies against Shitram. LOOK here, the BOditor, he's not an expert, you mustn't take his words too serious. I mean, loads of "sponsored" pros rides it and wins with it. I mean, they may use FSA brakes, Dura Ace chain rings and Andy wouldn't have "slip" pass the Spanish Beef anyway...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition