Whale Sighting

Somethings, are just not meant to be, exposed...




(BOd note 1: We wish to thank Gaat for generously donating these rare photos and sharing with us...)

(BOd note 2: We also received immediate reactions from our 2785 faithful, loyal and rabid fans which we posted below.)

Fan 845: My, that's a big whale.

Fan 2376: I wanna know what bike he's riding and I want one. If that bike can handle that weight it can handle me.

Fan 58: The colours between his helmets, clothing, bike and that white ass don't match.

Fan 1884: The more interesting question is did Gaat get sprayed?

Fan 945: How much food does he consume per meal?

Fan math teacher: His angle is not quite so perfect yet. Maybe he should come to me for lessons so I can correct it for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition