Chasing Train Interview

(We apologize for the delays in publishing the latest news, the Editor, he eats, sleeps, wee wees and do not much anything else...)

On Women's day, as spring approaches (this is usually identified by watching Goat & BObbie getting horny...), Team B.O. decided to use the Magaliese Train Chase Race as a warm up. We interviewed their Team Leader on the day to get an account on what happened.

BONN: Welcome to the show, Mr., er... my lord, are these all you?!!!

'Pa: Do I look good on camera? Hey, you there, camera man, I stick jou if I don't look good. Yes, all me. I am indeed the one. I had a facial before I came, did you notice?

BONN: 'Pa, BOpa, Toppie, Tjoppie, Etpa, Advil, DOMpa, Dirty Old Man, Can't Get It Up Anymore...

'Pa: (fuming) Huh?! What?!!! Did BObbie put you up to this?!!!

BONN: Er... he wrote it... Anyway, let's get back to the race. How did you guys do?

'Pa: Well, not good, but it's early in the season, and many of our guys are not in shape. Some fell off a treadmill like a tjop, some look like a Michelin BObbie, some became a couch BOtato, some broke his wrist because he had to use his hand since his high level talks with his vrou went flat...

BONN: So what happened?

'Pa: Well, it was a bad start. I wanted to warm up except Whale, Panda, Tubs, BObbie all needs to wee wee and poo poo. You can imagine, we are a famous team with people watching us leaving the ground thinking we will show them how to warm up an then having to cover their eyes especially with BObbie struggling with his piece.

BONN: We hear BObbie is nicknamed...

'Pa: Well, it's a mega wors all right...

(Ed. note: What goes on the BOg, zies...)

BONN: And what's with the up side down numbers?

'Pa: It's NOT up side down. Can't you read?!!! Did you not get a tertiary education?!!! Did you not lern at school?!!!

BONN: OK, never mind that... Let's get back to the race.

'Pa: Well, the train was late as usual and BObbie fell asleep on the starting line and we also found out that we were two short. Ninja & 'Tall was supposed to be there but the ninja disappeared in 'tall grass. Anyway, the plan was... OK, wait, we discussed this last night... but... OK, just give me a second, I am sure... OK never mind... I think Panda & I go, everyone else tows.

BONN: Did it work?

'Pa: Well, not really. It was fast from the start and those youngsters needs to learn some control. Lani got us to the front and we hit a pretty steep hill. I got up and turned to check my teammies and saw Panda in trouble. I wanted to go back but BObbie radioed to say he got him and I have the Whale so we must ride ahead. I saw Choo  Choo, Tubs and Lani coming across so I went, but Whale and I were separated so we had to chase back.

BONN: Did you get back, and what about your teammates?

'Pa: Well, we did, they didn't. The attack on the hill was a killer. Panda probably was fatigued from the Joke so was struggling. BObbie should have rather came up front, but he did his job trying to get Panda back and with wind like today, they couldn't make it. Choo Choo and the boys was slower up the hills so also got caught behind.

BONN: Then what happened?

'Pa: Well, Whale shocked everyone with his heavy weight bike which was extremely useful in the wind. But we just couldn't compete against the youngsters and we really could have used BObbie & Choo Choo. But as you know, BObbie eats, burps and farts. I was a bit upset with him not showing upfront. But then again, it's early days, he will eat himself to shape, I hope.

BONN: So what's for Team B.O. next?

'Pa: Well, we will go hurt each other's feelings and hope my teammies will wake up and train some and the injured will join us soon.

BONN: Thanks for your time, Mr. many names and good luck in the coming season.

'Pa: Well, no problem. Hey camera man! I better look good!

(Camera man too afraid to say anything).

 Taken before the group pee pee.

It's how we roll!

I need some steak... 

Here, don't touch that Spanish stuff, easy to get busted. 

 What about the Amercian stuff?

 It works!!!

 I got sum Bushie home made stuff...

 Wo guys, marshals!!! Act innocent!!!

 That shit didn't' work!


 Steep hill?! Where?

40km/h average?!!! BOmie would be proud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition