The Arms Race Report - The None Of Our Business Edition

LOOK, so this is technically someBOdy else's Arms Race but it's the Lani, he knows people, and this person wants to be on the list... according to the Lani...

Aaron Brown, former Argus and 94 Champ's new steed!


Aaron's De Rosa is equipped with a 2012 Slipram Red and Madfiber wheels.

Crap: I don't FELT it...
Gaat: How maach?
Waala: Those are big wheels...
Dinki: Personally I am a Pina man myself...
Tubs: Does pros ride with lights on the seat post?
Chicken: I think the setup is not right...
Pa: My Specialized is prettier...
Tallie: Does Peter ride this?
Taggie: What's with the heart? Is that a girl bike?
BObbie: Sliperam on a De Rosa?!!! Sacrilege...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition