The Arms Race Report - Oh, IJABS edition...

Oh well, you know...

What else is new, you know...

It's Just Another Black Sabbath... you know...

Before Taggie becomes a B.O., you know...

Goat: (furious) NO!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know! What do you mean you know!!! What do you know?!!! I mean are you serious?!!! Another Black Sabbath?!!! WTF?!!! Do you think Black Sabbath grows on trees?!!! So many colours you can choose, why black?!!! Are you trying to be politically correct?!!! Do you think just because you ride a Black Sabbath you will be faster?!!! Well?!!! Do you?!!! Why can't you be like BObbie, get a strangely weird girly colour celeste bike?!!! What?!!! You don't like Bianchi?!!! What the heck do you mean you don't like Bianchi?!!! Wait, I don't care what you like, Why can't you get a white bike like Papa?!!! Be Specialized you know? LOOK right, you know?!!! Felt it, you know?!!! Be a Giant, you know?!!! Red, green, yellow, pink, lime, sapphire, emerald, rose, lemon, indigo whatever, why black?!!!!! I mean isn't it TIME someBOdy choose another colour?!!! I am The Black Sabbath, The Flying Roman, The Italian Stallion!!! You, you, you are just, I mean WTF?!!! You not even a B.O. yet?!!!!! I am Animal Farm!!! I am the hairy Goat!!!!! I am the 19!!!!! I, I, I, I, I, I, I............

Tubs: (calm) I guess I am Black Sabbath 2 den?
Lolly: (peace) I don't mind, I will be Black Sabbath 3.
Lani: (eff that kaka) I will be Black Sabbath Uno and many after...
Taggie: (it's OK) I will be whatever Black Sabbath den...
BObbie: (none of his business) Can I also be Black Sabbath something?
Tallie: (hang on) Wait a second, then I also wanna be a Black Sabbath.
Whale: (you just wait a second longer) Wo, if anything, I am black before you guys!

Goat: (#@*&%^#@^#%^&(@#&%@^&#%@) I am The Black Sabbath!!! Me!!! Me!!! I am!!!!

Taggie: (last word) Goatie, come play in my mountain!!!


Taggie's Black Sabbath, Scott Foil, Shitmano Ultegra and Mavic Elite.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition