TTT Team Selection (Plug Edition).




(ed. note: It is agreed that at the Fountains Race on 16 June Team BO will attempt their first TTT.)

Much bickering (ed. note: the only bickering is the plug 'n play you & katy have, don't drag the team into this) had gone on in the team regarding the upcoming race. "Two teams" it had been decided, will race each other. All members of the team must finish for the official time, losing team buys pizzas for the winning team.

(ed. note: Pitt is also known as the Plug now. See Appl. 1 & 2 & ETAP. You need stories...)

Katy & I are honoured to be selected crap-tains. We tried to be intelligent, fair and open minded about this so we asked the seniors.

Crap: (confused) What's a TTT?
Lani: (cooking) I am making something for BObbie.
BObbie: (burping) I am busy.
Goat: (developing) Who the $&#^ took my Zipps?!!!
BOpa: (very much involved) I only ride in an all male team. There's just something about a hairy man ass first thing in the morning that gets me all fired up.
ETAP: (raised his hands) Can I...
Rest of Team BO: (together) No.

Since they really cared. Katy decided just to do as she pleases, with a belt.

Katy: I'll swap you Goat for Panda.
Plug: (pleading) No? can't I just pick one?
Katy: You see this (looking down, as does the rest of TEAM BO, except for BOtall & BOpa).
Plug: Yes?
Katy: Well it'll be the last time unless Goat is on my team.
Plug : OoooKayy, I wanted Panda all along...

A short list gets drawn up.

Katy: So who are these applicants then?
Plug: I get very confused with all the Appl. 1 and 2 and I can only count to 2.
Katy: Who has a goatie?
Plug: No, that's ETAP.
Katy: What's ETAP?
Plug: I'm not sure. I think they live at Suikerbosrand, but BOpa says one of them is fat like BlObbie.
BObbie: (burped) I am not fat...
Katy & Plug: (shocked) How are you here?!!!

Plug: (SMS to BObbie) : Who is the fat one?
BObbie: (protesting) I am not fat!

Plug: Heads or tails then?
Katy: (zipped up).
Goat: (accusing) Is that my Zipp?!!!

The final team list gets drawn up. Late cumers will have to go to tender board for approval. Le Train is still deciding, BOtall rather be plugged at Durban and BOmie plugged something he shouldn't have. Whale is now damaged good.

Team Procrasturbating
Appl. 2
BOpa
Lani
Panda
Plug

Team Femanimals
Appl. 1
BObbie
Goat
Katy
ThemBO

That night, Katy went home zipped up and Plug cried himself to sleep curled up naked in the shower...

(ed. note: too much info. The only one who is interested in this is BOpa now that Katy has zipped up.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition