The Dreams!

 BOpa: Faaking Panda, just wait till I rob someBOdy for this baby!

 Pitt: Seniors? More like Seniles. Wait till I get on this baby!

 Le Train: I would dump my wife for Mario!!!

 White Chocolate: I am Italian, I swear it!

Appl. 2 (lost BO status from lack of Profile): I break bottles with this baby! 

 Lani: Faaking Goat, cum out-climb this, bitch!

 Taliban: MIT!!!

 BObbie: (He wrote an essay so BOditor deleted it...)

 BOmie: Technically, I ride what ever I am given and I'd still kick all your asses...

 Angry Panda: You people are lucky this baby was not on special!!!

 Bladder: Carbon? Faaking wannabes...

 Katy: I prefer celeste!!!

BOtall: I prefer Specialized.

 Crap: I prefer to LOOK.

 Goat: Den look at this!

Whale: My back hurts...

 Appl. 1: I want my BO status and this was BOpa's dream bike but now it's mine!

 ETAP: This is discrimination!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argus Live Update Stream 9

The Arms Race Report - Goatie Gone Mad Edition

The Arms Race Report - It's Getting Crappy Edition